GNITED MINDS PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC RESEARCH CONSORTIUM (IMPARC) is an initiative of GLOBAL EDUCATION MISSION SOCIETY (GEMS) a non-profit organization approved and registered under Madhya Pradesh society registration act -1973. IMPARC activities funded by Ignited Minds Edutech Pvt. Ltd and alliance of colleges, academic institutions, research institutes and other institutions carrying out research-centered organizations.
IMPARC dedicated to the promotion of education and research at universities, colleges and other institutions who, alongside researchers, vitalize research and reinforce R&D management though their planning and management of research activities and encouragement of applied research outcomes. Some examples of IMPARC activities include: The planning and joint execution (with researchers) of research projects; the careful examination of how research plans correspond to related laws and regulations; negotiation and the provision of advice regarding research projects; the management of research progress, accounting, financial affairs and facilities; the summarization of research outcomes for patent applications and other purposes; and finally, the promotion of research utilization.
- Planning and promoting research projects, such as a institute wide research which can contribute to the society, a mixed and interdisciplinary research, and a unique, progressive research, etc.
- Motivate and providing complete assistance to institutions for organizing events like seminars, conferences, symposium.
- Providing complete publication and indexing support for Proceedings.
- Collecting external information on promotion of internal research activities, and externally conducting PR activities. (Holding academic lecture meetings/symposiums, Holding academic seeds exhibitions, etc.)
- Organization, Liaison, and coordination of activities of research institutes/research centers (including inspection and evaluation)
These objectives are achieved by identifying new collaborative research opportunities and ensuring that there is a co-ordinated, strategic approach to utilization and development of research facilities and equipment. In addition, IMPARC facilitates the co-ordination of research administration, including commercial exploitation of research, human resources and staff development and training.
IMPARC also provide helping hands to organizations to organize academic events at state, national & international level, it brings together institutions, bodies and organizations from different countries of the world for discussion and cooperation. It publishes the research articles in the conference proceedings with ISBN and the final version of the full Proceeding will be indexed in IMPARC Digital Library. After conference extended and revised versions of the papers will be Publish in Indexed and Impact Factor International Journals with International Standard Serial Number (ISSN).