To take on the Challenge of creating and sustaining the built environment that underpins our rural society.
- To conduct world class, use-inspired disciplinary and inter disciplinary research.
- To serve a diverse constituency through public service and outreach.
- To educate, inspire and mentor future leaders that are prepared in a globally economic.
- To be Preeminent in creating engineering for the environment.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Practice civil engineering in construction industry, public sector undertaking or as an entrepreneur for successful professional career.
- Pursue higher education for professional development.
- Exhibit leadership qualities with demonstrable attributes in lifelong learning to contribute to the societal needs.
Name of Staff
Prof. Sagar Narayan Phule
Prof. Vinod Sadhu Kale
Prof. Suraj Vitthal Shinde
Prof. Sanjavini Deepak Bhosale
Prof. Minakshi Anant Kadao
Prof. Shankar Digambar Godase
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Graduates will be able to survey, conduct geo-technical investigations, plan, analyze, design, estimate and construct residences, public buildings, industrial buildings, townships and infrastructural projects by adopting appropriate construction methods.
- Graduates will analyze and design the water resources systems, municipal and industrial waste treatment plants with due consideration to pollution free environment.
- Graduates will use appropriate application software, develop skills necessary for professional practice as a Civil Engineer and prepare themselves for competitive examinations for higher education & for public service commissions.
Name of Student
Pass out Year
Ms. Vaishnavi Vilas Khot
Ms. Swati Ramchandra Nanaware
Ms. Laxmi Nana Kale
Mr. Paigambar N. Pathan
Mr. Shankar Digambar Godase
Ms. Zulekha Babulal Pathan
Mr. Sandip Dilip Jagtap