To be the premier mechanical engineer’s provider of targeted specialized technology for rural society.
- To prepare young engineer to make professional & technical over their lifetime by installing in them.
- To share knowledge through educational programs and the dissemination of our new discoveries.
- To drive a new era of industry development, growth & productivity.
- To inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge & strengthen our society.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Graduate will excel in professional career in Mechanical and allied interdisciplinary areas.
- Graduate will exhibit strong fundamentals required to pursue higher education and continue professional development in Mechanical and other fields.
- Graduate will adhere to professional ethics, develop team spirit and effective communication skills to be successful leaders with a holistic approach.
- Graduate will be sensitive to ethical, societal and environmental issues while serving at their professional work.
Name of Staff
Prof. Sarang Shantaram Hole
Prof. Yogesh Haridas Sawant
Prof. Gaurav Giridhar Deshpande
Prof. Amit Arun Jadhav
Prof. Yogesh Shreekrushna Shete
Prof. Ramdas Hanumant Bochare
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Graduate has an ability to design and develop mechanical equipment, devices and contrivances that would be able serve the society in a sustainable manner.
- Graduate will be able to handle the problems associated with manufacturing of goods using latest technology and tools while ensuring productivity, quality and economy.
- Graduate will be able to analyze complex problems related to I.C. engines, RAC equipment, Turbo Machines for improvement of performance.
Name of Student
Pass out Year
Mr. Mali Pravin Mohan
Mr. Digvijay Pawal
Mr. Sachin Sambhaji Shete
Ms. Pranita Sakharam Hole
Mr. Amol Arvind Patil
Mr. Vikramsinh Pramod Bagal
Mr. Chaitnya Tukaram Game