To take on the Challenge of creating and sustaining the built environment that underpins our rural society.
- To conduct world class, use-inspired disciplinary and inter disciplinary research.
- To serve a diverse constituency through public service and outreach.
- To educate, inspire and mentor future leaders that are prepared in a globally economic.
- To be Preeminent in creating engineering for the environment.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Civil engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- Adapt state-of-the-art Civil engineering broad-based technologies to work in multidisciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Name of Staff
Mr. Vaibhav Shashikant Riswadkar
Ms. Samrudhi Dipakraj Kashid
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Construction Planning and Designing: Perform optimal civil engineering construction, planning and designing activities of desired quality at optimal cost.
- Construction Execution and Maintenance: Execute civil engineering construction and maintenance using relevant materials and