To create the most conducive environment for quality academic and research-oriented education in computer engineering and prepare the students for a globalized society and orient them toward serving the society
- To impart high quality professional training level with an emphasis on basic principles of computer engineering.
- To impart moral and ethical values, and interpersonal skills to the students.
- To empower the students with the required skills to solve the complex technological problems of modern society and also provide them with a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
- To impart value based technical and research oriented education.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to computer engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- Adapt state-of-the-art computer engineering broad-based technologies to work in multidisciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Name of Staff
Mr.Udaykumar Ganpat Phule
M. Tech. (CSE), Ph.D.*
Ms.Swati Pandurang Jadhav
Mr. Ravindra Chandrakant Godase
Mr. Shrikant Bhaskar Talatkar
M.Sc. Computer Science
Ms. Shubhangi Ashok Dolaskar
Mr. Vashim Mubarak Shaikh
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Computer Software and Hardware Usage: Use state-of-the-art technologies of computer software and hardware.
- Computer Engineering Maintenance: Maintain state-of-the-art computer engineering systems and peripherals.
- Apply the skills in the areas of Networks & Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Smart Systems & in the multi-disciplinary area of Computer Science Engineering
- Demonstrate engineering practice learned through industry internship to solve live problems in various domains, software applications for problem solving.
Name of Student
Pass out Year
Ms. Kulkarni Sanskruti Dinesh
Ms. Mulay Shraddha Umesh
Ms. Bite Shushma Dilip
Ms. Mane Deshmukh Sankskruti Yashwantrao
Ms. Gandhi Aishwarya Sandip
Ms. Bhagyawant Jijabai Namadeo
Ms. Prajakta Ganpat Phule