To take on the Challenge of creating and sustaining the built environment that underpins our rural society.
- To conduct world class, use-inspired disciplinary and inter disciplinary research.
- To serve a diverse constituency through public service and outreach.
- To educate, inspire and mentor future leaders that are prepared in a globally economic.
- To be Preeminent in creating engineering for the environment.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Electrical
engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- Adapt state-of-the-art Electrical engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Name of Staff
Ms. Priti Prakash Somwanshi
M. Tech. MBA
Ms. Krushna Sanjay Gulhane
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Electrical Equipment: Maintain various types of rotating and static electrical equipment.
- Electric Power Systems: Maintain different types of electrical power systems.