The Mechanical Engineering Department strives to be recognized for outstanding technical education and research leading to innovative engineers for the development of social needs, and industrial requirements.
- Excellent education to be provided to the students along with enhancement of their skills to make them globally competitive mechanical engineers.
- To provide the students with academic environment of excellence, ethical guidelines and lifelong learning needed for a long productive career.
- To strengthen our students with innovative ideas and build the potential of leadership & teamwork through various projects in their curriculum.
- To increase employability through Industrial interaction and Entrepreneurship Development
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Mechanical engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- Adapt state-of-the-art Mechanical engineering broad-based technologies to work in multidisciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Name of Staff
Mr.Swapnil Maruti Nikam
Mr. Ravikant Narayan Deshmukh
Mr.Abhijit Gautam Kamble
Mr. Vaibhav Balasaheb Pandhare
Mr. Sanjay Shahaji Pingale
Mr. Vikas Haridas Shivsharan
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Modern Software Usage: Use latest mechanical related software for simple design, drafting, manufacturing, maintenance and documentation of mechanical components and processes.
- Maintenance and selection of machines, equipment, instruments: Maintain and select appropriate machine, equipment and instrument in field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Manage Mechanical Process: Manage the mechanical process by selection and scheduling right type of machinery, equipment, substrates, quality control techniques, operational parameters and software for a particular mechanical process or job for economy of operations.
Name of Student
Pass out Year
Mane Samarjeet Devidas
Pathan Suhel Innus
Gosavi Shankar Machhindra
Ms. Hade Priti
Mr.Pawal Digvijay Dilip
Mr. Kokil Raviraj
Mr. Kalange Shivraj