Department of Electrical Engineering
To build a unique portfolio of electrical engineers striving to suppress competitors in rural society.
- To implement sustainable programs that improves across worldwide now and for future generation.
- To provide state of art facilities that encourage learning, project work and applied research.
- To work effectively with industry to provide cooperative education experience.
- To conserve energy and environment on which all rural society depends.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- To develop an ability to understand the basic concepts of fundamental laws in electrical circuits and their applications in
the working principle of electrical apparatus.
- To introduce students about the power generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electrical energy and their controls.
To develop an application oriented understanding amongst the students about electrical energy utilization.
To develop an analytical skills amongst the students about electrical systems used in power sector and various industries.
Program Outcomes ( PO’s )
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic.
- Environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Able to work comfortably with electrical machines, transmission line, distribution line, switchgear, power electronics and electrical systems.
- Capable to generate and distribute power through nonconventional energy sources.
- Able to apply software tools for design, simulation and analysis of electrical systems to engage in multi-disciplinary environment.
- Encourage for ease to do advance research in electrical engineering with ethically and serve to rural society.