An energy audit is an inspection, survey and analysis of energy flows, for energy conservation in a building, process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without affecting the output(s). In industries, Hotels, Hospitals, Residential Buildings, Colleges, Schools, Banks, Theatres, HT, LT, LTCT, Mills, SIDCOS & Etc., an energy audit is the first step in identifying opportunities to reduce energy expense. The testing will be conducted asper the standard of IEI, IEEE, IEC, BS, IS for the industries enable to find out the losses and minimizing methods. We verify all AMC records about the activities carried out by the contractor for smooth functioning of the equipment.
Electrical Energy Audit
Electrical Energy Audit forms an integral part of an Industrial Energy. Electrical Energy Audit use consists of Studying, Assessing, Measuring and Analyzing electrical utilities. In a typical Plant the electrical utilities consists of Transformers, Power Distribution System Generators, EB incoming, Metering and Monitoring System, Motors, Blowers, Fans, UPS, Batteries, Stabilizers, APFC, Maximum Demand Controllers, Air Conditioners, Lightning arrestees, Earthing, Compressors, Pumps, Lighting, Solar Power Plants, On grid, Off grid & Net metering This all equipment will be tester based on Etc, The specification of the equipment.
Further to this analysis of electricity bills, energy consumption trends, bench-marking in line with process requirement is also carried out.
- Our Energy audits will evaluate a wide range of available facilities (Electrical, Mechanical, Envelope and Water).
- The audit will not only inform you of opportunities but provide you with financial analysis. This will enable prioritization based on financial benefit and return on investment.
- Provide you with solid, easy to understand technical information regarding the proposed energy conservation measures.
- A good quality audit will analyze your historical energy use and find potential issues using statistical methods.
- Provide you with emissions analysis to help you understand the benefits of your decisions from an environmental standpoint.
- Understand where energy is used and which areas are worth focusing on the most.
- The cost-benefit analysis of the audit suggestion would help decision makers prioritize opportunities and evaluate them as investments.
Reduces Electricity Bills, Increase energy efficiency, Reduce energy usage, Improve indoor air quality, Produce consistent interior temperatures, Reduce interior drafts, Improve humidity control & ventilation etc