About Innovation Club
Innovation club would help to engage students in innovative and creative activities apart from providing opportunities for hands on activities. The innovation club creates awareness, educate, nurture and inculcate a culture of innovation amongst students and to enable them to generate new ideas and become more innovative.
- To create awareness, educate, nurture and inculcate a culture of innovation amongst the students.
- To enable them to generate new ideas and become more innovative.
- To organize Interdisciplinary project exhibition.
- To organize seminar, conferences, workshops, exhibitions relating to innovations.
- To provide opportunities for students to be engaged in innovative activities through creativity and technical workshops.
- To provide a platform for students, teachers and other members of society to showcase their skills by creating new innovations and products.
Roles and Responsibility
- Enrolment of students as Innovation club member and allow them to work on innovative project.
- Periodic activities, workshops and competitions to keep the spark of creativity, innovation, design alive and thriving in students.
- Guidance for the development of innovative scientific solutions to solve everyday problems.
- To provide technical support in the form of basic tool, shackles, equipment, raw materials and project manual/report.
- To monitor the activities of innovation club.
- To encourage the students to apply for various funds for their innovative projects.