- Committed Management
- 10 years of standing
- Brand Name
- Talented students
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Competent Faculty
- Retention of employees
- Good internships & placements
- Disciplined campus
- Existing policy limits attracting top quality faculty
- Lack of dissemination and understanding of HR polices, incentives, Grievance redressal mechanism & transparency
- Lack of clarity of Role-responsibility and accountability.
- Skilled Staff shortage
- Poor Alumni engagements
- Eligibility for University status
- Starting Integrated programmes
- Strengthening collaboration with industry in research, consultancy, training & internships.
- Achieving University Status
- Enhanced community engagement
- Multiple compliance requirements and time lines affecting Teaching & research
- Inconsistency in policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Possible financial crunch
- Retention and recruitment of Quality faculty